14 March 2009

New year, new blog :)

SOOOO... a few races into 2009 with my awesome new team "Specialized Designs for Women p/b Bicycle Haus" and I'm stoked to be starting a new blog!!! I've successfully remained upright for my first two races of the season: Valley of the Sun Stage Race in Phoenix, AZ and the Tucson Bicycle Classic in Tucson, AZ and managed to pull 4th place GC finishes in both stage races!!! It is definitely going to be a fun year and I am heading straight into 10 days in So Cal starting on Wednesay to compete in the San Dimas Stage Race and the Redlands Cycling Classic - both should be leg-busters given the amazing field of girls that will be present!!!

Ty - rock it hard in Georgia this weekend - everyone should cheer for my favorite junior!!
Thats it for now, but theres definitely going to be more to come!!

Cheers,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment